- The packaging(s) of each product must be the original(s) and be perfectly intact, without any kind of damage or signs of use (dirt, scratches, etc.) or opening (broken seals and lids, etc.).
- The receipt(s)/ purchase receipt(s) must accompany the product(s).
Returns/exchanges of the following products are not accepted:
- Medicines, Food Supplements, Food (including milks, porridge, jars, etc.).
- Orthopaedic articles with specific measures (e.g.: shoes), Underwear (e.g.: bras, girdles, bands, panties).
- Compression stockings.
- Ophthalmology articles.
- Any other personalized article.
- Products whose hygiene may be compromised (e.g. breast pumps, nipple shields, milk collection shells, hydrogel discs, nasal aspirators, among others).
If you have not picked up your order, either at the pick-up point or at the warehouse, we will return the product (without the shipping costs, if applicable) within a month, except for food products (milk, porridge, etc.).
We further inform you that My Pharma Spot reserves the right to return the value of an order to the consumer in cases of internal error inherent in the website, such as errors in price, discounts, product code or promotional codes.
The return address is Rua do Verdinho, nº 155, 4400-333, Canidelo, Vila Nova de Gaia, Porto, Portugal.
Order CancellationOrder cancellation is possible only during the order preparation process and before the order is sent, and may be requested by the user in the event of changes to the conditions referred to in the online order process. In the event that payment of the purchase amount has already occurred, the amount will be refunded to the customer.
To request order cancellation, it is necessary to send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. It is important to mention the order number and the reason for cancellation. However, it is important to point out that cancellation is only possible before the order is dispatched. If the order has already been dispatched, unfortunately it will not be possible to cancel it.
The My Pharma Spot team will send a written communication to confirm the cancellation within a maximum of 24 hours. If payment has already been made, the amount will be refunded to the customer using the same method of payment where possible.
Users who place orders on www.mypharmaspot.com and whose payment is not made, received or successfully processed will have them cancelled 3 days after the order is placed.