- The Vicks Sinus Steam Inhaler helps to provide symptomatic relief from cough and congestion caused by colds, seasonal allergies and sinusitis.
- After 8 hours, discard VapoPad.
- Steam inhalation helps to naturally relieve dryness and discomfort caused by colds, seasonal allergies and sinusitis by penetrating the nasal, sinuses and throat passages; to moisturize and humidify the air passages; to help you breathe easier.
- Includes two menthol pads; the semi-translucent mask contains no latex.
- Not recommended for babies under 36 months of age. Wait at least 16 hours before using it again. Do not use more than 2 pads in a 24-hour period.
- Warning: never fill above the MAX mark, never add essential oils, medicines or inhaling liquids to the water reservoir.
- It is recommended to clean the device at least once a week.
- Before using it for the first time, you must: remove all material from the package; it is recommended to disinfect the inhaler before first use.
- Please refer to instruction manual, inside the package, for more information.
How to use
- Fill the tank with cold tap water; place the top cover on the base and turn clockwise to lock; place the mask on the top cover and carefully press down to ensure that the mask is secure; the inhaler takes about 5 minutes to start steam production.
- Mask; VapoPads tray; top cover; Steam disc controls; Base; water tank; Power Switch; ventilation holes; heating element.
Search this Store
Vicks Sinus Steam Inhaler VH200E4