- A pregnancy test that is as accurate as an ultrasound examination. The unique smart dual sensor gives all the information you need. If you're pregnant, it indicates the number of weeks pregnant.
- It detects the presence of the pregnancy hormone with an accuracy of more than 99% when used starting from the day expected for menstruation and indicates how many weeks ago you became pregnant: 1-2; 2-3; or more than 3 weeks ago. The conception indicator is 93% accurate at detecting when you conceived.
- The test is so sensitive, allowing it to show results 5 days before your missed period.
How to use
- You can test 6 days before missing your period, which means 5 days before your expected period.
- Use the first urine of the day if you are testing before you've missed your period. Except in this situation, you can test at any other time of the day.
- Do not drink too much liquid before testing.
- 1 Test
- Remove the test stick from the wrapper and take off the blue cap.
- Simply hold the colour-changing absorbent tip facing down into the urine stream or urine sample in a dry, clean container for only 5 seconds.
- The colour-changing tip quickly turns Pink, showing that urine is being absorbed.
- While waiting for the result, keep the colour-changing tip facing down or lay the stick on a flat surface.
- Wait 3 minutes: as the pregnancy test results start showing, you will see the blue lines appear.
- A blue line should be present on the control window when reading your result.
- This blue line shows that the test worked.
- It can give you a "Pregnant" result as fast as 1 minute when testing from the day of your missed period.
Search this Store
Clearblue Pregnancy Test With Weeks Indicator - 1 Test