GrinTuss creates a protective "barrier effect" film that soothes coughs and protects the upper respiratory tract. It is specifically formulated to adhere to the mucosa, limiting its contact with irritating external agents. In addition, it hydrates the mucosa and mucus, favoring their elimination.
GrinTuss is produced with plant functional substances, through innovative processes of extraction and concentration, which respect the integrity of the phytocomplex and guarantee a 100% natural formulation.
Useful in case of dry and productive cough and acts by calming irritation, protecting the mucosa and favoring the elimination of mucus.
- The lyophilized extracts of plantain, Grindelia and Perpetua das Areias have mucoadhesive and protective properties, thanks to the action of plant substances such as mucilaginous, gums and resins.
- Honey, present in the formulation, exerts a protective and emollient action, giving it a pleasant taste.
- It is recommended to take one tablespoon twice a day.
- The syrup can be taken neat or diluted in a small amount of warm liquid (water, milk, tea or infusion).
- The possible presence of small undissolved particles is due to the concentration of lyophilized extracts and does not affect the quality of the product.
- Shaking the product before use allows to recover the syrup's homogeneous conditions. Close the bottle carefully after use.