Chicco's Physio pacifiers were developed to promote air circulation and thus protect baby's skin:
- Ergonomic shape - Ensures the correct space for the chin and nose. With security ring.
- Multiple ventilation holes – ensuring air circulation, prevents saliva stagnation and lets the skin breathe.
- Soft, rounded edges - Rest gently on baby's sensitive skin.
- Small reliefs - Favors the natural positioning of the tongue inside the mouth.
- Very thin and soft base - Facilitates the closing of the baby's mouth.
- Angular shape of the teat - It evenly distributes the pressure of the tongue, favoring the correct development of the palate.
- Active silicone teat - Silicone is a transparent and hygienic material, without taste and odor and does not deform over time.
- Silicone “Mummy Effect”: The only extra velvety soft silicone teat for greater sucking pleasure.
- Packed in a practical sterilizable case, which can be used to store them when not in use.
The pacifier plays an important role in the correct development of the baby's mouth, reducing the risk of Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS). Chicco pacifiers were developed to adapt perfectly to the baby's mouth, ensuring correct and uniform pressure of the tongue on the palate. The ideal teat should be:
- Physiological, capable of promoting the physiological and natural movement of the tongue.
- Thin at the base, to avoid dental problems. The Physio Teat, orthodontic and active, combines all the necessary characteristics for the correct development of the baby's mouth. All Chicco pacifiers have a Physio orthodontic teat.