Cerelac 1ª Papa Arroz Milho is a gluten-free baby food, to be prepared with milk, which has a nutritional value suitable for babies from 4 months of age.
- The NEW CERELAC recipe 1st Papa Mailho e Arroz, without added sugars, naturally gluten-free, is ideal for starting baby's food diversification.
- It is a gluten-free infant cereal porridge, ideal to prepare with breast milk or the baby's usual milk, and which has an adequate nutritional value for feeding babies from 4 months.
- It offers the baby the benefits of cereals, providing a very simple, natural and delicious taste. It has a smooth texture, which helps the baby to transition to spoon feeding, introducing him to new flavors and new consistencies.
- Cereals, nutritionally complete and enriched with Immunonutrients (Iron, Zinc, Vitamins A, B1 and C).
- Cereals hydrolyzed enzymatically, allowing for a mild flavor and quick preparation, without lumps.
- Bifidus BL, Cerelac the only porridge with Bifidus BL.
- More than 50% of the daily reference value of Iron, which contributes to the normal cognitive development of the baby, and of Iodine, which contributes to the normal growth of the baby.
Wash your hands well before preparing the baby's porridge and make sure that all utensils are properly washed. Then use 150ml of breast milk or prepare 150ml of the baby's usual milk. Add 25g or 4/5 level tablespoons of Cerelac 1st Papa. Stir with a fork until you get a homogeneous mass. Give immediately to baby using a clean spoon. Do not keep the porridge that the baby has not consumed.