Regenerates and heals burns and irritations. It is especially indicated for skin irritations and domestic and sunburns.
This healing and regenerating cream gently reinforces the skin's own natural barrier, helping to treat the affected layers. Bepanthene® Cream is therefore indicated in:
• Minor burns
• Inflammation or sunburn
• Dry, irritated, rough or scaly skin
• Dermatitis (eg of the hands)
Bepanthene Cream contains the active substance dexpanthenol, also known as provitamin B5. Dexpanthenol is an essential vitamin for healthy skin.
It is a compound tested in skin regeneration and is responsible for:
• Moisturize to give the skin the nutrition and protection it needs.
• Promote the production of skin lipids.
• Accelerate the formation of new healthy skin tissue. Bepanthene® Cream does not contain dyes, perfume or preservatives (or parabens).
How to use Bepanthene Cream?
Apply a small amount of cream to the affected area, massaging gently until absorbed. Depending on needs, it can be used once or several times a day.
What is the main ingredient in Bepanthene Cream?