Rosacea - Treatment for beautiful and healthy skin
a skin with rosacea it is more sensitive and needs special care with suitable products. In the previous article we explained what it is, symptoms and what you should avoid to prevent or mitigate symptoms. Read here .
The key to success in the treatment of rosacea lies in early diagnosis and treatment. A beauty routine tailored to your skin can limit flare-ups and significantly improve your rosacea. Like this:
- Wash your face with lukewarm water and use a soap-free, pH-neutral hygiene product. If you wear make-up, choose to clean your face with SVRSensifine AR Micellar Water Makeup Remover or Avène Antirougeurs refreshing cleansing milk , depending on whether you have oily or drier skin. If/when you don't wear make-up, the Rilastil is a great cleansing product that respects your skin as much as possible.
- Put a moisturizing cream always after cleaning. Normally, skin with rosacea tends to be drier and benefits from the use of richer creams such as Uriage Roseliane anti-redness cream , but if you tend to have oily skin, opt for Dr. Grandel Specials Couperose Expert Creme .
- For an intensive facial treatment, opt for the duo of LieracRosilogie day & night anti-redness concentrate, two creams in one, which synergistically work to reduce redness and soothe the skin.
- If you feel the need to exfoliate your skin, the doctor Grandel Cleansing Ferment Peeling allows you to carry out cell renewal without harming the skin.
- Always wear sunscreen, the Photoderm by Bioderma mineral spray SPF 50+ it is a safe choice because, thanks to its 100% mineral filters, it does not irritate the skin.
- To disguise the redness, you can choose to use corrective make-up, with an appropriate color (green or brown) that helps to disguise how the Sensilis Coveressence anti-redness corrector . When rosacea is not so extensive, the Sensibio Bioderma AR BB cream allows you, in a light way, to disguise redness.
Although there is no definitive cure, in more serious cases, the treatment of rosacea can include topical application medications, oral treatments, lasers and pulsed light, among other therapies. If the symptoms do not improve using dermo-cosmetics, consult your doctor so that he can indicate the most appropriate treatment for your case.
The causes of rosacea, in their entirety, are still unknown. It is known that there is increased inflammation due to a heightened immune response. The reason why there is an overstimulation of the immune system is unclear, but when this happens, it is usually reflected in other organs of the body. For example, the connection between intestinal problems and skin problems is increasingly talked about in the medical community and understanding this relationship is also very important for treating skin problems.
All these products are available in our online pharmacy, see here.